We’re excited to bring you VOICES this year – in person! To create the most exciting and engaging experience possible, we want to make sure all your questions are answered. Check back here as we will continue to update with details as we have them.
Our welcome party on May 24th is from 6:00 – 9:00 pm. We’re starting May 25th at 8:00 am with check-in and breakfast. The sessions that day will be from 9:00 – 5:00 pm and then we’ll have a closing reception 5:00 – 6:30 pm.
As of April 19, 2022, attendees will not be required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID test. Masks will be optional.
Please note this guidance is subject to change at any time. This section will be updated as necessary to reflect any changes.
Yes! We have a limited number of guest rooms available at the Motto by Hilton New York City Chelsea, a short 8-minute walk from the Metropolitan Pavilion. Book your room(s) by Friday, May 6th here.
Staffbase room rates are as follows:
1 King Bed: $259.00/night
1 King City View: $299.00/night
1 King Landmark City View: $299.00/night
We will livestream some sessions, however, not the entire conference. Virtual tickets will go on sale in the coming days and we will announce which sessions we’ll livestream at that point as well. Please keep in mind that May 24th will be a welcome celebration and all conference sessions will take place May 25th.
We will record all sessions, unless not permitted to do so by specific speakers. All recorded sessions will be available for registrants to view for six months after VOICES.
We will have coat check available onsite for you to use free of charge.
There will be free Wi-Fi available for you to connect to at the venue.
The following subway lines have stops near the Metropolitan Pavilion.
- No. 1 train: from the 18th St. stop, walk east to 125 W. 18th St.
- No. 2 or 3 train: from the 14th St. stop, walk uptown (north) to 18th St. and 7th Avenue, turn right onto 18th St. and proceed east to 125 W. 18th St.
- A, C, or E train: from the 14th St. stop, walk uptown (north) on 8th Avenue to 18th St., turn right onto 18th St., then, crossing over 7th Avenue, proceed to 125 W. 18th St.
- M, F or L train: from the 14th St. stop, walk uptown (north) on 6th Avenue to 18th St., then turn left onto 18th St. and proceed to 125 W. 18th St.
- No. 4, 5, 6, Q, R, N, or W train: from the 14th St. stop at Union Square, walk uptown to 18th St. and then proceed west to 125 W. 18th St.
There are several public parking lots and garages located nearby. We recommend using apps like Parking Panda or SpotHero to identify the nearby lots/garages.
There isn't a strict dress code, we're keeping it business casual!
Yes! We’ll have heavy appetizers and beverages during the welcome party on the 24th and will offer breakfast, lunch and additional snacks throughout the day and during the closing reception on the 25th. There will be vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options available. If you suffer from a food allergy please get in touch with Alicia Rossetti (email@example.com).
Our attendees will be internal communicators, IT, HR and business leaders from a variety of different industries.