We’re excited to bring you VOICES this year – in person! To create the most exciting and engaging experience possible, we want to make sure all your questions are answered. Check back here as we will continue to update with details as we have them.
Our welcome party on April 26th is from 6:00 – 9:00 pm. We’re starting April 27th at 8:00 am with check-in and breakfast. The sessions that day will be from 9:00 – 5:30 pm and then we’ll have a closing reception 5:30 – 6:30 pm.
VOICES 2023 will be an entirely in-person event! We look forward to welcoming you to NYC during the best time of year!
We will have coat check available onsite for you to use free of charge.
There will be free Wi-Fi available for you to connect to at the venue.
Please get in touch with Alicia Rossetti (email@example.com) with your access requirements.
The following subway lines have stops near the Metropolitan Pavilion.
- No. 1 train: from the 18th St. stop, walk east to 125 W. 18th St.
- No. 2 or 3 train: from the 14th St. stop, walk uptown (north) to 18th St. and 7th Avenue, turn right onto 18th St. and proceed east to 125 W. 18th St.
- A, C, or E train: from the 14th St. stop, walk uptown (north) on 8th Avenue to 18th St., turn right onto 18th St., then, crossing over 7th Avenue, proceed to 125 W. 18th St.
- M, F or L train: from the 14th St. stop, walk uptown (north) on 6th Avenue to 18th St., then turn left onto 18th St. and proceed to 125 W. 18th St.
- No. 4, 5, 6, Q, R, N, or W train: from the 14th St. stop at Union Square, walk uptown to 18th St. and then proceed west to 125 W. 18th St.
There are several public parking lots and garages located nearby. We recommend using apps like Parking Panda or SpotHero to identify the nearby lots/garages.
There isn't a strict dress code, we're keeping it business casual!
Yes! We’ll have heavy appetizers and beverages during the welcome party on April 26th and will offer breakfast, lunch and additional snacks throughout the day and during the closing reception on April 27th. There will be vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options available. If you have a food allergy please get in touch with Alicia Rossetti (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Our attendees will be internal communicators, IT, HR and business leaders from a variety of different industries.